Personal Information Protection Policy
Since its establishment in 2008, Noshikumi Corporation has been providing concrete means of communication with customers, mainly in the manufacturing, service, and information and communication industries, for new businesses and business improvements brought about by innovations in information technology, and beyond. In the meantime, the spread of various services, network infrastructures, and communication devices has increased the amount of personal information in circulation, and the opportunities for us to receive personal information in the course of our business have also increased. We recognize that the appropriate management and protection of the personal information of our customers, business partners, shareholders, and employees is an important responsibility for us as a company that conducts such business, and we will protect the rights and interests of the individuals concerned and comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information.
In addition, in order to embody the policies described below, we have established a personal information protection management system, and we hereby declare that we will make company-wide efforts to continuously improve the system while always being aware of the latest trends in information technology, trends in logistics risks, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment.
- Whenever we receive personal information, we will clarify the purpose for which it was obtained, and will appropriately obtain, use, and provide personal information, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use (use for other purposes). We will not use personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use (use for purposes other than those stated), and will take appropriate measures to ensure this.
- We will comply with laws, national guidelines, and other standards regarding the handling of personal information.
- We will take reasonable safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and will continuously improve the security system for personal information by injecting management resources that match the actual situation of the business. We will also correct any inappropriate matters. In addition, we will revise our internal regulations and protect personal information in the best possible manner.
- We have established internal rules for handling complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, and will respond to complaints and consultations promptly and sincerely.
- We will review our personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner based on changes in the environment surrounding our company, and will continue to promote improvements.
May 1st, 2019